Roger Clemens will appear on their show at 8:25 a.m. tomorrow. It’s on ESPN Radio 1050 in New York and simulcast on ESPN2.
Not coincidentally, The Daily News is about to publish a book about Clemens. American Icon: The Fall of Roger Clemens and the Rise of Steroids in America’s Pastime comes out tomorrow.
The book is by the award-winning investigative unit of the News.
Presumably, there are no pre-conditions to the interview on ESPN. If so, here is what needs to be asked:
• Do you still deny having used PEDs?
• If so, can you prove that what Andy Pettitte and Brian McNamee have said is wrong?
• Now that Alex Rodriguez and Manny Ramirez have been caught used PEDs, how do you view the era during which you played?
• Was the incident when you threw the bat at Mike Piazza fueled by “roid rage?”
• Is there any chance you can still pitch? Because the Yankees need bullpen help.