Shockingly, the Yankees do not consult with the beat writer from The Journal News as to their weather-related plans. So I have no idea what they will do today.
I would imagine they’ll do what they normally do: Open the gates at 4 p.m. and wait and see what it looks like at game time. Then wait an hour or so and either play the game or postpone it.
It’s supposed to rain on the Bronx until around 6 p.m. and then clear up. So there would seem to be at least a decent chance of playing.
If any further news is revealed, it will be posted on the blog.