- The LoHud Yankees Blog - http://yankees.lhblogs.com -
Injury updates: Mustelier, Jeter, Heathcott, Stewart
Posted By Chad Jennings On March 15, 2013 @ 4:22 pm In Misc | 40 Comments
• Ronnier Mustelier has bruises on both legs after running into a railing while chasing a foul ball. He has a bruise to his right knee and left thigh. “No x-rays,” he said. “I just have some ice to take down the inflammation.” He said he’s hoping to feel healthy enough to play tomorrow, but Joe Girardi said Mustelier probably won’t play again until Tuesday.
• Derek Jeter said his ankle still feels fine. He expects to play again tomorrow.
• Slade Heathcott has patellar tendonitis. No word on when he’ll be back on the field.
• Chris Stewart took a foul ball off his right shoulder the other day, but he’s still expected to play tomorrow.
Article printed from The LoHud Yankees Blog: http://yankees.lhblogs.com
URL to article: http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2013/03/15/injury-updates-mustelier-jeter-heathcott-stewart/
URLs in this post:
 Tweet: https://twitter.com/share